Saturday, April 16, 2011

Goodbye

Saudi Arabian desert sand dry
I cough, I choke 
Water?!!!
WATER!!!!!
Breathe 1,2,3
1,2,3
1,2,3
1,2,3
My pulse begins to drop
Tears well in my eyes
They never fall
Who is this man staring at me??
Familiarity 
Faint recognizance 
Still yet unplaced
My mind races thoughts still conspiring against the host
Even now after all this time
All the fighting 
&&
For what?
FOR WHAT?
Tell me DAMNIT
I won't ask again and my temper oh my temper!!
I will raze this place to the ground
Patience thin as hair
The veil it no longer clouds me i'm starting to see
Colors
Beautiful, Destructive, Dirty, Malignant, Sublime, Majestic
Colors
Recollection
It dawns on my like a new day
I remember
The man!!
He is me
I am he 
Not who I was meant to be
Not who I wanted to become
The Monster
I prayed oh how I prayed 
That this Love wouldn't take my life away 
I release you from the chains that 
Bind && Blind
Goodbye 
My sweet beloved betrothed
Forever never lasts

No comments:

Post a Comment