Monday, January 24, 2011

Black Cherry

sitting at my desk eating black cherries trying remember poetic and pathetic are not synonymous ,though both can be tragic, focus me so mental magic conjure the true out of blue and color me something new ,outside the lines defined in the minds of those who find time to pass judgment, pay no mind you can’t afford that fine
2 hours ago ·  · 
  • You and Michael Lee McQueen like this.
    • Alonzo Baker beauty emphatic, whisper to me sweet black day, call to my heart send shivers down my soul, reap is to sow, i knew you once, or so it seemed my body teemed of you, forever in that one short moment , perpetuity, burned into my mind the black and white picture plays forevermore or so it would seem
      2 hours ago ·  ·  1 person
    • Dee Rocka Smiles for dreams that never wondered merrily down a streams, still somehow gleam like silvery mythril, yet stronger that stolen seconds weighted like millennia amongst the moments of silence, what we don’t say can heal what we say now can surly kill, I suffer under the will of creation, temptation lingers on my lips , kiss the poetry make a new baby
      about an hour ago · 
    • Alonzo Baker burn at the fire, let consummation take hold, fire to ash, ashen to dust, dust back nothing?, no dust back to everything, rebirth renewal the phoenix, look into my new eyes same souls same rapture, come to me i call thee my soul it yet still bellows your name sweet beloved, i will incinerate this entire place until all that is left is you me us, it was you always, one last kiss your lips to mine heart and all and all and all
      about an hour ago · 
    • Dee Rocka 
      fall sweet cherry blossom under the burden of being so beautiful gravity too, desires to hold you close, host no otherworldly boast coast gently down and rest in the earth and ashes, cashes of treasures untold you hold in the universe of your delicate pedals, poet’s meddle with powers they can’t fully perceive but believe in them despite eyes lies and ears compromised capacity for consuming fiction and virtual reality. We love this ability to connect abstract and subtract causality making the metaphor actual reality, yo these black cherries are sweet as the words we weave I see baskets of material what will you do with it Alonzo?
      35 minutes ago · 
    • Alonzo Baker 
      I will keep it hold love it cherish it black cherries no i regard them precious diamonds, your diamonds hard as stone, my heart of stone you melt it with your words purity love kindness, i have long since been unconsolable, yet you make me bare naked raw, drink the sweetest nectar of me and make it us, i have waited for you alone since the dawn of the days of cognizance i have waited oh and patiently too, now that i have found what eons took to locate NEVER will us part not in death not in life forevermore as i've already said lay with me come to me in honesty and i will sate you until the skies come crashing down
      26 minutes ago · 

No comments:

Post a Comment