Friday, January 7, 2011

Lyre

Loveless desire 
Unbridled passion 
Ensuing flames
Consummation of the host
Release? ... NONE!
I knock at the door
No answer?
Forgotten keys 
So I wait
(( Patiently ))
No answer?
My soul grows restless but I do remain
Lingering
Waiting
Hoping
Frozen in a LOVE
Long expired
Thoughts racing conspiring against the host
Betrayed
Betrayal of the mind
The clock doth strike MIDNIGHT
I grow weary losing ...
My breath???
No???
I exhale, 
My soul escapes me 
My Time dwindles 
Yet I remain
I remember the song
Your song
Remembered yet not quite placed
YES, just like a lyre
Immortally yours
My Resonance
Your chain
Forever bound to this place
Remember the last kiss???
Oh how it felt
Warm Earth
Hot Sun
Fiery Souls 
Only in dreams now
My GIFT to you
A soul for a song
An eternal sweet black kiss
In exchange
For an eternally pure song
Bound forever
Your curse
My release
I waited
How kind 
Only in dreams now 
Real was it???
Fabric now
My regards to a caged songbird
Sirens Sing
Forevermore 

No comments:

Post a Comment